Monday, January 31, 2011

New House, Old Friends

I had a great time this weekend because we through a little party for my old friend Tina, who recently moved to town and just had her birthday.















One of the reasons we chose this house was because it was such a wonderful place to entertain, and this was one of our first real adult dinner parties.















We had a bunch of friends, old and new, come for dinner and I made a fantastic (if I do say so myself!) raspberry/chocolate ganache cake. Tina made a Moroccan Veggie Stew and I picked up some tandoori bread at the middle eastern market. Suuuuch a good dinner.















It was so nice to have a grown up party. I see some more in our future!


5 comments:

I'm Toni said...

Thank you for visiting my blog (3 AM Designs) during OWOH! and thank you for your nice comments on my PMC necklace AND the clasp! I've enjoyed visiting your blog and reading about your family! My "little" boy is now 25 - I wish I'd had a blog when he was young! Great way to capture those precious times.
Have fun with OWOH! and I hope you come back and visit me!
Toni

gpc said...

Your house really looks wonderful. And how nice to HAVE grown up friends! Gotta get me some of those where I live!

Shama-Lama Mama said...

I started another blog to sell my parents' trailer. If you need a mobile home in a senior park in SoCal, check this out:

http:/410southfirststreet-elcajonca-unit111.blogspot.com/

Shama-Lama Mama said...

anchor text

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Oh... now I get it...

Home in Senior Mobile Home Park in El Cajon

THAT did it.