Thursday, August 7, 2008

A Little Refreshment with Twin Toddlers

On her way out of town last week, my mother asked that I post more videos of her lovely grandchildren here on my blog so that she could watch them grow and change and learn many wonderful new things as the weeks go by...

And so a little gift from me to you.

We pick up on a warm August day in San Diego, just after the Wonder Twins have asked for some afternoon refreshments: crackers and juice. Their little eager selves have just climbed into their seats at the table.

Unfortunately, Luka was really hoping for the "Dora the Explorer" cup which was dirty in the sink, and Ethan had just caught me adding water to his sugary juice. Both were pushing their cups away with disdain, and so I put them over on the kitchen counter instead, and picked up my camera.

So, for your viewing pleasure, I bring you a little slice of life from our home to yours.

4 comments:

gpc said...

Brings back memories. Don't you love toddler angst? It's my favorite age, they are so busy trying to make sense of the world and their place in it.

Snowbird said...

Thank you for that! I loved it. Those are the boys that I know and love! Ethan rocks with that sh---- little smile. I think Luka has a great future ahead of him in the theatre. Maybe he needs to learn to be a mime though so everyone will know when he means bath instead of red. LOL.

Snowbird said...

BTW, keep those videos coming.

Snowbird said...

Clean out your mailbox so I can email you. Didn't know how else to tell you except on your blog.