Thursday, August 14, 2008

So What Does THIS Tell You?

I just ran across this article that states that a non-partisan group that tracks campaign money was pretty shocked to discover that of all the military serving over seas at the time they made a campaign contribution, deployed service men and women have contributed almost SIX TIMES as much money to the Obama campaign as they have to the McCain campaign!


That is a huge shift from 2000 and 2004 when the deployed military substantially supported the Republicans.

Hmmm...

In the words of an old colleague of mine, "I'm not sayin'... I'm just SAYIN'!!"

And, what do you think of those Obama posters by Shepard Fairey? I love his old propaganda style!
I also ran across this fun website which makes some fun parodies of his artwork. A few of them are real groaners but some of them were laugh out loud funny! Check them out here.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know who you are talking about. Hee, hee...

It is so weird that he doesn't work there anymore.