I found a meme that some of my blog friends have been doing where you ask your kids interview questions and write down their answers word for word. I might try this one with the twins as well, but here is Noah's interview.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
Time to go to bed! Time to go to bed!
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
My little brothers keep having problems. They keep getting hurt and having tantrums.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
You tell good jokes.
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
6. How old is your mommy ?
I don't know. 24?
7. How tall is your mommy ?
I'll get a ruler.
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
House buying shows. (He means the ones on HGTV!)
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Hang out with her husband.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
Hmmm.... I know... singing! (then he starts singing "Figaro! Figaro!")
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Singing. And Art.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Usually you just do the kids' stuff. What they need.
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
I'm just impressed with everything.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
I've never seen a cartoon like you.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Play board games.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We both have very dark hair.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
I have dark skin and you have bright skin.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
She says it more than enough times!
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
He's very handsome.
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
To the park.