Okay, so it's Luka's turn. He is a bit behind Ethan in language skills. Pretty good at saying what he wants to say, but not the greatest at comprehending what is said to him. I had to ask him some of these questions in different wording. And this interview was done in about three different sittings because he was a bit frustrated. But it's darn cute.
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
(makes a kiss sound)
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
What about clothes?
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
Look what I found!
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
I want to find you on a picture.
6. How old is your mommy ?
7. How tall is your mommy ?
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
Four. Or two. Or one.
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
I want to play my games.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
What cartoon mean?
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
Play outside. Let me show you outside.
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
There's blocks in the jar.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
I'll brought you something.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?