Well, I did this "interview your kids meme" with Noah the other week, and so I thought I would give it a go with Ethan next. Ethan is 3 and 1/3 right now. His language skills finally took a jump forward after lagging for awhile, so its kind of fun chatting with him now. Here goes:
1. What is something mommy always says to you?
2. What makes mommy happy?
3. What makes mommy sad?
Draw on the table. And microwave, too.
4. How does your mommy make you laugh?
5. What did your mommy like to do when she was a child?
Say "goo goo gah gah".
6. How old is your mommy ?
You are 5!
7. How tall is your mommy ?
Check your email!
8. What is her favorite thing to watch on TV?
9. What does your mommy do when you're not around?
Make a Dora plate. And a Mario plate.
10. If your mommy becomes famous, what will it be for?
11. What is your mommy really good at?
12. What is your mommy not very good at?
Draw on the table.
13. What does your mommy do for her job?
Checking your email on the computer.
14. What is your mommy 's favorite food?
15. What makes you proud of your mommy?
Hug and Love.
16. If your mommy were a cartoon character, who would she be?
A girl. A man too with Daddy on it.
17. What do you and your mommy do together?
18. How are you and your mommy the same?
We got names.
19. How are you and your mommy different?
A girl and a boy.
20. How do you know your mommy loves you?
21. What does your mommy like most about your daddy?
Hug him. I love Daddy and you.
22. Where is your mommy 's favorite place to go?
In the office.