Tuesday, January 22, 2008

Where Have All the Blog Posts Gone?

Oooh, it's been a busy week in the Ding-Dong household!!


I think I might have mentioned that my parents are here visiting for ten days! We have been doing lots of touristy stuff, packing it all in before the expected rains come, and getting lots of good camera-candy for my new Digital Rebel!! Not very artsy-fartsy, but here is an obligatory tourist pose of them on board the Midway!

Wooot!

I think I have taken about a thousand pictures this week!

But, we tend to make it home late, are tired, need to get kiddies into bed, and then there are 3 or 4 of us who want to check their email. I haven't even begun to go through the vast library of pictures and get anything together to show you.

We have been to the Wild Animal Park, the Midway Aircraft Carrier, Ensenada in Mexico, Encinitas near San Diego, the Swami Meditation Gardens, Old Towne, Heritage Park, Presidio Park... is that all?? I think so...

My mom wrote a blog post or two about our trips so I am not going to be too redundant here. But I am beginning to think my photos are going to get together as long past my folks' departure as my Christmas pictures went up past the new year!

Sorry!

But know that we are having a crazy, chaotic, rockin' good time!

Tomorrow, my mom has offered to let Michael and I go out for a long lunch date while she stays home with the kids. YAY!!

Sushi sounds good...

2 comments:

Emily said...

sounds like so much fun! and i know it's warmer where you are...probably no mounds of snow either!

i'm glad you guys can have a date w/free babysitting. what could be better?

Mom Tu-Tu said...

The weather looks so nice there! We are having snow and a high of 16 degrees!