Saturday, October 4, 2008

Dancing Machine

I don't know if this video will upload as we are having trouble viewing it on our computer but I had to give it a shot. Also, you must forgive us for the tipped-over video. I am sure anyone who has video on their point-and-shoot camera has made the mistake of thinking "Oh! This would look better in portrait mode!" and tipped the video over on its side.

But again, we think the genius of our son is worth the tipping of your head and the embarrassment we must wallow in for you to see this.

We also think it will give the grandmas a good laugh and let folks who don't really know Noah, see his true personality.

This was taken when he was watching homemade Lego stop-action videos on youtube, and one of the videos had this song that made our boy just HAVE to get up and dance. I'm not sure he even knew he was being taped.

Please tilt your head to the right for more viewing pleasure... and also forgive the darkness.

Okay, apologies done. Enjoy!



7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey, I've paid for tickets to see worse on stage! Too cute (and some pretty good moves!) I guess your mom's theatre gene is a gift that keeps on giving!

Karin said...

John Travolta just met his match. Go Noah!

MariBy said...

oooh...some very smooth moves there! That was great! :D

Snowbird said...

OK, that was pretty funny. Karin is right--John Travolta move over.

Cindy said...

Ok 'fess up, you've been teaching him those moves, haven't you? LOL! Too cute!

Pixiewe aka Nicole said...

oh lord, I was laughing so hard at work, I think if I had been drinking it would have come out my nose! That was sooo stinking cute, I totally love it!

Anonymous said...

He is such a cutie! That song always makes me want to dance too, but I sure couldn't do those moves! :-)