Wednesday, June 27, 2007

I'm a Busy Body

While wandering about the blogosphere (wow, thats the first time I used that word... I am so IN, so NOW!) I stumbled upon a couple contests and thought I would share them. This one is for this great organizer called the Busy Body Book over at Mum's the Wurd.

Its awesome because they look so cool in their fabric covers and are fully customizable, which is great because I can never find one that fits my odd world. If you want to enter too, you can do so here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh, you're such a MOMMY BLOGGER! (I love it!).

And to think, I was your favorite organizer...

;-)

jessica

Shama-Lama Mama said...

Awwww, you will always be my favorite organizer...

But until you agree to move in with me and work your magic here everyday, I must resort to such organizational tools as these.

...sigh...