Thursday, July 19, 2007

Moooo-re Contests!


Hey I ran into some more contests that I am entering and that you may want to know about.

The first is another great contest over at 5 Minutes for Mom, where the Horizon Organic dairy company is offering one lucky person approximately $300 worth of FREE organic dairy products in the form of 60 gift certificates. With 3 small boys who drink pretty much nothing but milk, I am all over that!
************
.
Next up is a Moooooo-vie ticket give-away over at Lille Punkin' Reviews. All you have to do is post a comment at their site, and if you have a blog, you can make a post like this one, and like me, you will get five extra entries! I NEED a night out at the movies with my hubby....
.
*****************************************************
.
Here is an AWESOME give-away... a Brand New 8GB Apple iPhone ! It's from a blog called Mr. Gary Lee.
.
One of the best ways to do internet marketing is to give something away and Mr. Gary Lee knows this so he is giving away a free iphone! All I have to do is write a post about it in my blog and link to his new project site about golf equipment as well as PinkDeals.net which provides a free online coupon for most stores on the internet.
*******************
OOOhhh, pleeeeze let me win this one! Over at Desperately Seeking Sanity, she is giving away the latest Harry Potter Book!!! And I want it I want it I want it!
***********************
This one is awesome... over here at Facipiers and Stinky Toes (yes!) you can sign up to win a fantastic "daddy diaper bag" which is cool looking for both mommy and daddy! I would totally use it for years after the babies are grown. I am making this blog entry to get five EXTRA entries! Awesome, no? Here is the link.

More contests to come...

No comments: