Thursday, May 17, 2007

Comments

Hi Readers...

I just wanted to say that some of you have been commenting in the wrong places. I mean, its a free country and all, but the way my template is set up, it looks like there are lines separating each blog entry.

In truth, there are lines separating each entry from comment button. I understand the confusion completely but I am unable to move your comments to the appropriate places. I think you can delete your own comments. Or ask me to, and I can delete them. And then you can re-comment elsewhere.

But its been happening a number of times.

For clarification...

To Comment: Push the Comment Button at the bottom of each post, below the line. I changed the phrasing to say, "comment to above post"... or should it be "comment to post above"?

-kc-

No comments: