Thursday, May 17, 2007

Never complain, never never never...

Sometimes I am just completely at my wits end. Its just too much to handle and I get so jealous of those Mamas with one or two kids, who can easily find a babysitter, go get a gallon of milk, find time to clean the kitchen... I feel so sorry for myself.

And then I stumble on a story like this and I just want to get down on my knees and thank God, the universe and everything for every little tantrum, for every late night vomit clean up, every "poop-out" and broken dish. Thank you thank you thank you for the health of my children.

http://ingliseast.typepad.com/ingliseast/2007/05/mama_greed.html

I am so blessed. So very, very blessed.

2 comments:

Wrath said...

Noah.....I know exactly how you feel.

Shama-Lama Mama said...

I assume this was in response to "Mouths of Babes", where Noah explains how much he loves my singing.

People have been commenting on the wrong posts because the layout is a bit funky.