Wednesday, August 1, 2007

Mama Needs a new Flat Screen TV!!

Well, I was thinking maybe I should try to reign in all my posts about contest entries, because people tune in here to hear what the family is up to, not what I want to win. But its so HARD, because there are so many good contests open out there to bloggers. And if you sign up, the chances can be one in just a hundred more or less. All you have to do is make a post on your blog linking to the contest. Take this one...

(sorry, I just hadda enter this one!)

FLAT SCREEN TV CONTEST: There is this page I love to read called 5 Minutes for Mom, and they are holding a few contests, but THIS ONE is for a free Insignia® 37" Flat-Panel LCD HDTV !! (Michael said THIS contest would not bother him to read on my blog!) Granted, the chances of winning this one are now about one in 1100, but still!! This incredible prize is valued at $799.99 and is courtesy of Best Buy!

No comments: